I can't believe I forgot to mention the MOST important thing that happened during the past week!
Scott got to feel the baby move (as did Mom and Connor)!!!!!!!!!
The baby seems to be very shy. It will be kicking up a storm, and as soon as I say to Scott, "come feel this," it will stop. But last Saturday, we tricked the baby into kicking Scott. While we were at my parents' house for Easter/Brandon's birthday, Connor was showing Scott and me something on his iPod. Scott and I were sitting down, and Connor was in between us. The baby started to kick, and since Connor was talking, I didn't want to interrupt him. Instead, I just grabbed Scott's hand and put it on my belly. After about 30 seconds, I felt the baby kick right where Scott's hand was. I asked Scott if he felt it. He said he did, and it felt like a little hiccup. I was so excited that he finally got to feel it!
Connor wanted to feel it, too, so he put his hand on my belly. Then Mom and Dot came over. Connor and Mom both said they felt it, but Dot couldn't. I'm sure it won't be too long, though, before everyone will be able to feel it on a regular basis. :-)
Kucoin better than Binance? Honest opinion
11 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment