This week has been a good week (aside from the charley horses and HORRIBLE heartburn). I had my 3rd baby shower. Another 7th grade class threw me a shower last Friday.
The planners had a baby food tasting contest. Disgusting! I told them I couldn't play because they haven't proven that baby food is safe for unborn babies. They bought it, and I got to sit back and watch the competition.
Then the kids decorated onesies. I saw this on Grey's Anatomy, and I thought it looked like such a cute idea. I was so excited when I learned that this was part of the plan for the shower. The girls brought in onesies and fabric markers, and then the groups decorated them however they wanted.
The kids did a great job, and the onesies are REALLY cute.
Next week's post should be exciting! My next doctor's appointment is on Monday, and I get to have another ultrasound. Scott and I are so excited to see how the baby is doing and to get some new pictures! Until then, these pictures will have to do...

1 comment:
Good pics...can't wait till Monday!
Post a Comment