Sorry this post is a day late. This time, it's the baby's fault. I had my weekly pictures all ready to go...and then yesterday turned into a rough day. When I got to school, I just didn't feel quite right. As the day went on, the feeling got worse, and I was able to pinpoint exactly what was wrong. The baby was sitting down LOW and was putting a lot of extra pressure on me. It hurt SO bad! As soon as my prep started, I called Mom. I wanted to see if this was normal. She said it sounded normal, but to call the doctor's office to make sure. I called, and they said to get off my feet and see if that made it better.
Since it's near the end of the school year, taking off work is not the easiest thing. So I stayed, and I taught from my chair. I have to say, I have the most wonderful kids! They were so well behaved, and they helped me so much. They allowed me to sit back with my feet up for the rest of the day. They took turns being my "assistant," and they helped each other so I didn't have to get up. Of course, I helped them, too, but they were good about coming to see me when they had questions. If I tried to get up or put my feet down, I had about 5 different kids yelling at me to sit back down and get my feet up. I love this group! I'm really going to miss them next year!
I came home last night, lay down on the couch, and didn't move again until I went to bed.
I'm better today. I'm wearing my super-cool support belt. Even though it makes me feel like I'm 90 years old, I don't hurt anymore. I can still feel the baby down low. At times, it feels like it's acting like a ping-pong ball, ricocheting back and forth between my bones, but the belt must be helping because I didn't hurt at all today.
Other than that, this week was pretty uneventful. My heartburn is still really bad, but nothing really new to report except for the previously mentioned pictures. Here they are:
Kucoin better than Binance? Honest opinion
11 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment