Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Eighteen Weeks

Overall, this has been a pretty good week.  The baby is still moving around.  Yesterday, I didn't feel it moving too much, and that made me nervous.  Scott said it was taking a break and to just calm down.  I think it had something to do with being back at school after spring break.  I was back on Monday, but it was a pretty low-key day.  Yesterday was the first day that I was up moving around all day long.  I'm guessing that was putting the baby to sleep.  Today, the baby is moving more.  It still isn't as active as it was during spring break, but it's moving a lot more than yesterday.

I had a little snafu with my doctor's office this week.  When I went to the doctor last week, I scheduled my appointment for my ultrasound, and I started my countdown to the day I would next get to see our baby!  My first ultrasound pictures weren't the greatest.  The baby was smaller than expected when I first went to the doctor, so the picture isn't very clear.  I went back two weeks later to make sure that the baby was growing.  Since they were just checking for growth, they just did a quick ultrasound, and the pictures are very dark and blurry.  I am so excited for the next ultrasound when I'll be able to see the baby more clearly!  Unfortunately, the ultrasound tech had to cancel my original appointment, and now I don't get to go until May 9 for my ultrasound.

Finally this week, we found our nursery furniture!  I went to Babies R Us on Monday to pick up something else, and I saw that they were having some great sales on a few bedroom sets.  Scott and I went back that night, found a set that we both loved, and bought it.  We are just waiting for it to come in now.  I'm so excited about everything coming together!

And to finish out the post...my weekly photos.  I'm feeling huge today!  It doesn't upset me, though, because I know it's for a good cause.  I've added in a shot of my bare belly this week because it actually looks like a pregnant belly now and not just a fat one.  :-)



No comments: