Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Nineteen Weeks

I'm almost halfway, and everything is still going exactly as planned.  In fact, I had a rough night last night.  I looked at my week 19 info, and it turns out the night I had was actually to be expected at this stage.

Here is the breakdown of my night:

11:00 - go to sleep (I actually made it up pretty late!)
1:15 - wake up to go to the bathroom
3:20 - wake up because I have a charley horse, decide I might as well go to the bathroom while I'm up
5:10 - wake up due to a pain in my hip from being on one side for too long
5:11 - 6:14 - drift in and out of sleep, but never really go back to sleep
6:15 - alarm goes off

I'm pretty tired today, but I managed to get together enough energy to take my weekly pictures.  Here I am at 19 weeks pregnant:



















In other news, tax season is over, which means Scott's mind is free to think about things other than work deadlines.  As a result, we have started to talk about baby names.  We don't have anything definite yet, but we have some ideas.  We have decided not to tell anyone what our baby will be named until it is born, but I am excited to start thinking about what we will name our little one!  :-)  I have found already that naming a baby is a lot harder than I ever thought it would be!

Oh, and for those of you who have asked, nothing really happened with our "pet" bird.  When Scott got home that day, he said he was going to take care of it.  He even threatened to poison it (I nixed that idea quickly).  The bird must have overheard, because she never came back.  Maybe she still will, but for right now, there have been no more signs of her.

Until next week...

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Yes...I'd say you're "a little" bigger:-)

Angela said...

Mom shared your blog address with me :) I was so pleased to see that you listed my blog on the side of your blog :) THANKS!!

I am enjoying reading your blog! You are doing a GREAT job!!!

Beware, I will be stalking your blog watching for updates!!

Elizabeth said...

Angela - I'm glad you found my blog! Feel free to stalk away. :-) I love reading your blog, too. Your boys are both SO cute!