Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 16, 2011

Bottle Battle 2011 - Days 12 - 15

Day 12

On Monday, my dad received an award at the National Athletic Director's Conference held in Indianapolis. Scott was out of town, so Adriana and I went back to Columbia City with everyone after Dad's luncheon. Brandon had to make it back in time to get his boys, so we didn't really have time to stop for Adriana to eat. I pumped some milk, put it in a bottle, and fed Adriana in her car seat. This was definitely a different position, and it took Adriana some time to get used to it, but she eventually finished the bottle with minimal fussing.

Day 13

Tuesday was a good day for the bottle. I gave it to Adriana in the afternoon, and she took it almost right away.

Day 14

On Wednesday, I took Adriana over to Mom while she was at work since I wanted Adriana to practice taking a bottle from someone else. When I got to Mom's work, her boss's wife (September) was there, and she wanted to hold Adriana. When I got done changing Adriana's diaper, I handed her to September. She started to fuss. I told September she was expecting to be fed since she just got her diaper changed. September said, "let me try giving her the bottle." She did try it, and Adriana took it from her right away! I was thrilled! After awhile, September had to leave. She handed Adriana and the bottle to Mom, and Mom was able to finish giving her the bottle without any trouble at all.

Day 15

On Thursday, it was time for Adriana and I to come back home. We went to lunch with Mom before heading back. While we were at lunch, Adriana wanted to eat. Mom gave her the bottle while we sat at the table eating. She had no trouble at all.

All in all, it was a great week with bottles!

No comments: