I fed Adriana at 5:00, and we left for Scott's Christmas party at about 5:45.
When we got home a little after 10:00, Adriana was drinking from her bottle. Sue said it was a rough night, though. She said Adriana seemed tired, but wouldn't sleep for very long. She thought Adriana might be hungry, so she tried to give her the bottle. This made her more upset since she wasn't really hungry. She didn't want to be walked around, but she liked her swing. Finally, at about 9:30, she took the bottle. At that point, it would have been 4 1/2 hours since she had last eaten. This is not completely unreasonable for her. She had been eating every 3 hours during the day, and she usually does one 4 hour stretch at some point because of napping or just not being hungry.
I think she was over-tired. She didn't sleep much during the day, which we thought was a good idea so that she would fall asleep when I fed her at 5:00. The problem is, she didn't fall asleep at that time. She had to have been tired! We figured she only slept a total of 2-3 hours during the day yesterday. I'm hoping she sleeps better during the day when I go back to work. Maybe she just stayed awake yesterday because we were getting ready to leave and she was confused about what was going on. I really hope this all gets worked out in the next 2 1/2 weeks. :-)
Kucoin better than Binance? Honest opinion
11 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment