I was told tonight by my adorable nephews that I am a Screw.
They want my mom to get a big blow-up lawn figure to decorate for Christmas. Not quite my style. Mom knows this, so she blames me when the boys ask her to get one. She tells them that she would get an inflatable doll for the lawn (my preferred name for these things), but Butbo (that's me) won't let her.
Tonight, the boys pressed the issue a little more than usual, and they decided that I am a Grinch and a Screw. You know, that Ebenezer guy who is visited by the ghosts of Christmas past, present, and future.
So, to prove to my nephews that I am not a Grinch or a Screw, I've updated my blog with a Christmas background. Personally, I think it looks a lot better than this:


3 comments:
Quentin says he is sorry because you are NOT a screw!
Good! I'm so happy now!
but he does LOVE the picture you posted:-)
Post a Comment