It's our first Christmas as a married couple and in our new home. As the years go on, I'm sure we'll add more to our Christmas decorations. For now, this is how it looks.
Introducing...our Charlie Brown Christmas tree (we plan to get a new one for next year)
The wreath on our front door (and our snowmen). I added the pine cones and berries. It has lights, but I need to get a cord that doesn't look too tacky.
A Santa and his snowmen. Behind that is a snowman picture, drawn by the mom of a former student.
Random Santas, snowmen, and Rudolph figurines.
Another snowman and a countdown Santa.
The world's smallest Nativity scene. I think I need a new one. :-)
Our snowman pillows
A snowman basket with pine cones. And a bell that Scott loves. He likes to ring it at me. I like to call him Dot when he does this.
Mr. and Mrs. Claus watching to see if we are naughty or nice.
Our reindeer friend.
Our greeters
Mom just got us this tart warmer.
Here's another view.
Another tart warmer
Our Christmas garland at the back of the couch.
Another snowman at the end of our garland.
Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment