A loyal reader recently pointed out that I haven't posted any belly pictures during this pregnancy. Although I realize that gaining weight is a necessary part of pregnancy, and I don't worry about gaining that weight because I want my children to be healthy, I do still feel a little self-conscious about it. Especially when people make comments. When I had just gotten pregnant, a co-worker told me that she knew I was pregnant because it always shows immediately in my hips and thighs. After that comment, I wasn't up for showing off pictures that would feature my seemingly huge hips and thighs. However, I don't want to be unfair to this baby, so...
Week 18 (Click
here to compare to Adriana at 18 weeks):
Week 19 (Click
here to compare to Adriana at 19 weeks):
Week 20 (Click
here to compare to Adriana at 20 weeks):
Plus, by waiting until 20 weeks to post, you get to see the most exciting pictures...pictures of the baby!
 |
| My students thought this one showed that I was having twins. I had to explain that they were looking at a stomach and a head, not two heads. |
|
|
|
 |
| In the fetal position |
No comments:
Post a Comment