Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Baby #2 - Weeks 23 & 24

I'm on Spring Break now, so it's time to get caught up on the blog a little.  I took pictures for week 23, but didn't get a chance to post them.  So, this is two week's worth.

Week 23:


Click here to see Adriana at 23 weeks along.

And here we are at 24 weeks:


Click here to see Adriana at 24 weeks along.

As I went back to find the links to Adriana's pictures, I confirmed what I had been thinking about the difference in my two pregnancies.  By this time with Adriana, I was already in a lot of pain.  I've made comments to Scott and my mom about not being in nearly as much pain this time.  Maybe it's because it's not as hot yet outside.  Maybe it's because the baby is not head-down yet (at least not all the time).  Whatever the reason, I may be in pain from time to time, but for the most part, it's a lot better.  Maybe that means labor will be less painful, too?  I hope so...

No comments: