Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 3, 2013

I'll Teach My Kid 100 (or more) Words

Adriana is really starting to take off with her vocabulary.  Scott and I were talking yesterday about how many new words she is learning, and I said that it was going to be hard to give a monthly update because I'll forget what all she has learned by that time.  So, I've decided to keep a list here.  The first 18 or so are in no particular order.

1.  Daddy
2.  Mama
3.  ball
4.  bye-bye
5.  boom
6.  chip
7.  cheese
8.  chair
9.  Elmo
10.  milk
11.  more
12.  Zeke
13.  Poppy
14.  puppy
15.  poop
16.  no-no
17.  clicker (remote control)
18.  night-night

As of 2/23/13

19.  good
20.  girl (she says she's a good girl)
21.  baby (3/1/13)

As of 3/2/13

22.  cracker
23.  oh no!
24.  uh-oh!

No comments: