Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Twelve Weeks

Today I'm entering the last week of my first trimester!

My nausea is getting better, but I'm still a little queasy from time to time.  That's okay with me, though.  Queasy I can deal with.  I also feel like I'm getting my energy back.  I still fall asleep pretty early at night, but I feel more energetic throughout the day.  That might have something to do with the nicer weather, too.  I always feel so much happier when it's nice outside.

We still have about 28 weeks until we get to meet our baby, but we're already starting to get ready!  A couple of weeks ago, Babies R Us had a trade-in event.  If you brought in an old item, you got 25% off a new one.  My mom had two old car seats that she let me trade in, so I was able to get 25% off two items.

We picked out this high chair:


And this travel system (stroller, infant car seat that fits in the stroller, and base for the car seat):

They are still in their boxes right now, but we're so excited to get to use them someday soon!

Apparently, others are getting excited, too, because our baby has already received its first presents!  My mom surprised me with these cute outfits last weekend.

A sleep sack:

And a sleeper:


















And a close-up of the hood:














We can't wait to see how the baby looks in them!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

awwww....awwww....awwwww....I am just so excited for you!!!!

Elizabeth said...

Thank you, Jenny!!