This post is a little late because I had a busy-ish week. Our baby is about 3 1/2 inches long now, and weighs about an ounce. I can't feel it yet, but it seems to be doing well. I'm continuing to grow, so I consider that to be a good sign.
I'm continuing to feel better and better. It's still a struggle to make myself eat as much as I should, and sometimes I get sick when I get hungry suddenly, but it's not nearly as bad as it had been.
The biggest dilemma this week has been trying to decide on the nursery decor. We had a bedding set all picked out. I had a great idea for painting the nursery. It was going to be so cute! But, then we realized that it doesn't look good with the color of wood we want to use for the crib. So, we've picked out a different bedding set. And now I can't decide how I want to paint the room to go with the bedding. Plus, the furniture that we had picked out got some bad reviews, so we have to find something different. It's a good thing we still have six months or so to figure this all out.


3 comments:
Oh i can't wait to see what bedding set you choose! Are you going to find out boy or girl?
Has the baby tried Cebollas?
I can't wait to see your nursery :o) You look great!
Jenny...stay tuned for this week's post to answer one question. As for the other, the baby has had Cebolla's once, but it was when I couldn't handle eating much. I'm up for another trip!
Shannon...Thank you! I'm working on ideas for the nursery still. I wish I were as creative as you are! I might need to pick your brain a little for some help. :-)
Post a Comment