There's not much to report at this point, but I know some people are looking for an update. According to what I have read online, the baby is now between 1.5 and 2 inches.
I can definitely tell a difference in my belly already. I'm sure that most others don't even notice, but the people who know I'm pregnant have told me that they can see my little bump already, and I've been wearing my Belly Bands for a little while now (thank you for those, Sue!). For the past two days, the left side of my belly is bumped out a little more than the right side. I don't know the real reason, but I like to say that the baby is lying on my left side.
The past 5 weeks have been rough as far as "morning" sickness is concerned. When I was exactly 6 weeks pregnant, I started getting sick. I was sick all day, but it was much worse at night. I started feeling unbearably sick around 4:30 every day, and I would wake up every two hours because I was so sick. I couldn't keep anything down. I lost weight, and I was becoming dehydrated. My doctor said I had to take medication because of the dehydration. I wasn't thrilled with this idea (I'm trying to not take any medication during my pregnancy), but I knew it was important to stay hydrated. The medicine has helped some, but it's not a miracle cure for me. I still feel queasy most days. I think it's starting to get a little better, though. I've heard that there is hope that it will go away completely when I get to 12 weeks. We'll see. I don't mind being a little queasy because it lets me know that the baby is still there and doing well.
I've also already dealt with some pretty bad heartburn and fatigue, today I've had a dull headache all day. I do feel a little more energetic tonight, though. I think Scott is surprised that I'm still awake right now. I actually cooked, too, which hasn't happened in awhile. Maybe as I come to the end of the first trimester, I'll start to get back to normal. Or, maybe tomorrow I'll be exhausted and sicker than ever. Time will tell.
Kucoin better than Binance? Honest opinion
11 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment