On April 19, Eric was 40 weeks old. He got his 7th tooth on April 18. The poor kid was working on three teeth at the same time. At least he got them over with all at once. We enjoyed our first Easter Egg Drop on April 19. Eric, Adriana, Zeke, Connor, and
Quentin had a great time! Eric's really looking forward to running and
finding eggs with the rest of the kids next year.
Eric turned 41 weeks old on April 26, Brandon's birthday. We celebrated Brandon's birthday, and Eric had a great time with his cousins. He loves being held by Connor and Quentin.
 |
| Loving his toes |
 |
| Trying to escape |
May 3rd marked the end of Eric's 42 week. I get a weekly email about baby's development, and when I saw "Week 42" in the subject line, I was shocked. Eric is going to be ONE YEAR OLD in just 10 weeks! That's crazy!
We're still waiting on his 8th tooth, and he's fighting a pretty bad cold. It's been a rough week for Eric, but he's still smiley.
 |
| Elmo, can I talk to you for a minute? |
 |
| Sucker! |
 |
| I gotcha! |
No comments:
Post a Comment