Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Eric Anthony is 9 Months (39 Weeks) Old!

After my last post, I seriously thought I would be writing this post in the next few days.  I thought, it's Spring Break.  I'll definitely get it done.  Then we just got too busy and I never made it back to the computer.

Eric's major developments during his ninth month were learning to pull up to standing, learning to climb the stairs (but he's still a little too short to do it completely by himself), and learning to sign "all done."  Adriana was motivated to sign by having to tell us she wanted more when she was eating.  That didn't quite work for our skinny little guy.  Instead, I taught him to sign "all done" so he could get out of his high chair and get back to wiggling around.  He picked it up really quickly, but doesn't use it all the time.

At nine months old, Eric can do all of the following:
  • Reach for toys
  • Drops objects and then looks for them
  • Drops objects and then looks for them
  • Drops objects and then looks for them
  • Drops objects and then looks for them
  • Drops objects and then looks for them
  • Grabs the spoon during feedings
  • Goes from tummy to sitting by himself
  • Picks up tiny objects
  • Begins to identify self in a mirror's reflection
  • Gets upset if a toy is removed
  • Transfers object from hand to hand
  • Stands holding onto someone
  • Pulls to standing
  • Says "mama" and "dada" discriminately
And he also just keeps getting cuter and cuter.

He's such a happy baby!

No comments: