Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 16, 2014

Eric Anthony is 10 Months (43 Weeks) Old

Oops!  I could've sworn I did Eric's 10 month post.  I figured I would do all of the posts leading up to 11 months at once, so I was waiting until he turned 11 months.  When I just sat down to do the 11-month post, I realized there was no 10-month post.  Poor Eric.  Actually, Eric himself is not at all neglected...which is why his blog often is.  I think the kid is literally attached to my hip.  And Adriana just reentered the Mommy-phase, so free time is sparse, even in the summer.

Anyway, Eric turned 10 months old on May 13.  He is the proud owner of 8 teeth now (it came through on May 5), and he is still just the happiest little guy.  He smiles ALL. THE. TIME.  It turns out his cold became a sinus infection, but he's on the mend now. 




At ten months, Eric has met the following milestones:
  • gets upset if a toy is removed (Adriana likes to make sure he is developing appropriately, and tests this one out from time to time)
  • transfers object from hand to hand
  • stands holding onto someone
  • pulls to standing
  • understands "no"
  • has fun opening and closing cabinet doors (and taking everything out of them)
  • extends arm and leg when getting dressed
See you soon!  I'm going to write the 11-month post now.

No comments: