Look! I have the 25-week picture up before Eric is 26 weeks old!
It's good that I waited just a little bit, because I'm able to report that Eric has his first tooth! Last night, I noticed that I could see the little holes in his gums letting me know that the tooth was about to come through. Today, I can feel it. So, in the past few weeks, Eric has had a horrible cold that turned into a sinus infection, a case of the 24-hour flu, and a new tooth. The poor kid has managed to stay pretty happy given the amount of discomfort he's experienced. Hopefully the rest of the winter will be kinder to him...
Eric has also started eating more food. He tried (and loved) green beans this week. He was practically diving for our food, so I figured it was time to let him try some of his own. :-)
Here he is at 25 weeks:
Kucoin better than Binance? Honest opinion
11 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment