Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Eric: 23 & 24 Weeks

I can only imagine how behind I'll be on posts when I go back to work next week.  Or maybe I'll be super-prompt with my posts since I'll also be a tax widow very soon, and I'll have some time after the kids go to bed.  We'll see how it goes.

Eric continues to be a very happy baby.  His stomach is getting stronger, and he is spitting up a lot less.  He can almost sit up by himself, but he doesn't really have any interest in doing so.  Whenever I try to have him practice sitting up, he almost immediately bends down so he is on his belly, then he rolls and wiggles around.

Eric's belly is very ticklish.  I tickled him the other night, and his laugh filled the whole house.  It was so cute!

Here are the pictures of our cutie from the last two weeks:

23 Weeks
 
24 Weeks


No comments: