Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Eric Anthony is 2 Months Old (9 Weeks)

At two months old, Eric is able to do all of the following:
  • Smiles
  • Tracks objects with his eyes
  • Makes noises other than crying
  • Kicks and straightens legs when on his back
  • Opens and shuts hands
  • Pushes down with legs when placed on a hard surface
  • Swats at dangling objects
  • Recognizes familiar people (he giggles at me when I make faces)
  • Beginning to develop a social smile
  • Interested in circular patterns
  • Holds head up with control (most of the time)
  • Typically sleeps 6 - 7 hours at night without waking (we LOVE this!)
Eric has been the perfect addition to our family, and we love him so much.  We are so excited to see him grow and become great friends with his big sister, and maybe kiss her back every once in a while.

The comment I hear most about Eric is that he just looks so much like a boy.  Someone today told me that he has such distinct features, and you don't see that often on such a little baby.

Here is our handsome little guy at two months old:

Eric smiles at me quite a bit, but whenever I try to take a picture, he stops.  This is the best I could get, and I thought I'd share.  Hopefully, I'll get his huge smile one of these days.  It is SO cute!
 Not really a smile, but I think it's a cute expression.

No comments: