Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Eric: 10 Weeks

I don't want to jinx it, but I think we've got Eric's colic figured out, and he is a much happier baby these days.  I don't think he has acid reflux.  I think he has a sensitive stomach.  I have cut out dairy, and his stomach doesn't hurt anymore when he eats.  I accidentally forgot to give him his Prilosec one time, and he was still happy, so I've experimented with not giving him the Prilosec, and he still seems happy.  He still spits up, but it doesn't seem to hurt him.  Occasionally he still gets an upset stomach, but gripe water helps more than Prilosec does.  I don't want to unnecessarily medicate our baby, so I think we're going to stop Prilosec and just have the gripe water on hand as needed.  And I will continue to stay away from dairy.

Here's our happy guy at ten weeks:


No comments: