Perhaps you remember a post that I wrote at the beginning of 2011. I said that I was so excited for Sue's birthday because we already knew what her present was going to be...another grandchild. Adriana's due date was September 14, 2011 (Sue's birthday). Well, in order to be fair, we thought we should get my mom something just as wonderful for one of her birthdays.* So, we have decided that this year, we will get my mom another grandchild for her birthday. Our next baby is due on July 18, 2013 (Mom's birthday).
Adriana is very excited to be getting a new friend. She is obsessed with babies right now, and we're hoping this continues. She's also obsessed with my growing belly. We tell her the baby is in there, and she will point to my belly and make the sign for baby. If you ask her if she loves the baby, she will come up and kiss my belly. It is the cutest thing! Today, she was holding her baby doll up to her belly, and then looking up at me with a huge smile on her face.
We are all so thrilled about our big news. I have been very sick once again. I hope I don't jinx it, but I think it's over now. I've been doing a lot better the past few days. I will be sure to update the blog as frequently as possible to keep you informed about this baby.
And, no, we will not find out the sex of the baby until it is born. After all, it's Mom's birthday present. I can't tell her what it is before it's time to "open" it. ;-)
*I am kidding about the planning of this stuff. If I tried to plan for these days, it would never happen. But it is a nice little coincidence. :-)
Kucoin better than Binance? Honest opinion
11 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment