Since I see Adriana everyday, it's hard for me to think of all the new things she has accomplished this month. I sometimes forget if she has been doing something forever, or if it is a new skill. One thing I know she has perfected this month is knowing two of her letter sounds. I am so proud of her for this one! She will consistently tell me that "T" says ta and "P" says pa. I am so impressed by this!
She is starting to pick up other words as well. She calls Poppy (my dad) "Pop-Pop." She tries to say "ball" every once in awhile. And, in a moment that makes every parent proud, she says, "poop." We actually are proud of this because she uses it correctly. We're excited that she's starting to show the beginning signs of potty training. She is obsessed with chasing other people into the bathroom so she can see what is going on, and she tries out the potty about once each day. Of course, we know this might be a long process, but it's something.
Adriana has also started doing "Ring Around the Rosie." She is so cute when she does it! She gets so excited and starts laughing so hard. Sometimes she forgets to fall because she wants to start spinning again right away. Yesterday, she spun so many times in a row that she got really dizzy and started to trip over her own feet.
She's getting so big!

No comments:
Post a Comment