Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Adriana Leigh is Fourteen Months Old

It's hard to believe that it's been two months since Adriana's first birthday.  She has learned to do so much more since I last wrote.  She has learned new sounds and is becoming even more interactive.

If you are my Facebook friend, you have already seen the following video.  If you are not (Andi), you can see how proud we are!

(I'm having some technical difficulties.  I'll get the video on here as soon as I can.)

The biggest event this month is that Adriana got her first official haircut!  I only agreed to it because it is still long enough to be able to do pigtails when we want to, but it looks really cute on a daily basis, too.





She did such a great job!  No tears at all!

And, finally, here are the monthly pictures with Elmo...

Showing off her new haircut

Keeping an eye on Elmo

No comments: