She knows how to sign that she wants a phone (Grandma Coley taught her that in one day). And she loves to tell us what all kinds of animals say, like an elephant (throws her arm in the air and squeals...I'll try to get a video of this soon) a puppy (pant, pant, pant), a horsey (nay nay nay), and a cow (mmmmm).
She is also starting to sort shapes. Adriana consistently puts the cookie in the circle on the plate that came with her picnic basket. We're still working on the square and the triangle, but we're getting there.
She loves to go on walks, and I am sure that she is not looking forward to winter.
Her favorite things to play with are her animals, books, and musical things. She loves to dance!
She tells me when she's tired by rubbing her head. This means that it's time to wash her hair because she takes a bath before bed. She says it's time to eat by tapping her mouth. If we're in the car, she'll hold her hand up to ask me to hand her a snack.
If I think of other accomplishments she's made this month, I'll add them later. Off the top of my head, these are the things that stand out.
Another thing (not really an accomplishment, though) is that Adriana had her first bad reaction to a vaccination. 1 out of 25 people will get a mild case of chicken pox from the vaccine. I think Adriana is one in a million, but statistically, I guess she's one in twenty-five. Adriana does indeed have a mild case of chicken pox. She doesn't seem to be too adversely affected by it though. She just seems to itch sometimes.
Enough of the facts. Here's the picture everyone wants to see. :-)
| She loves to blow kisses! |

No comments:
Post a Comment