Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 6, 2010

My Day

First, my big news of the day...















I OWN MY CAR!

I mailed in my final payment today, and I should receive my title in a couple of weeks.  I'm so happy to be done with this monthly payment...over 3 1/2 years early. ☺

When I got home from the Post Office, I started working on a new spring project.















I totally copied Shannon.  If you want to see her directions so you can make your own, click here.  Thanks for the great idea!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

AWESOME JOB!!! Now, I'm going to copy you and put a monogram in mine :o) Really, that looks like mine!

Elizabeth said...

Thanks! I was thrilled with the way it turned out. You can find the monogram at Hobby Lobby, too.

jenniper said...

The wreath looks great.
Congrats on the car.

Elizabeth said...

Thanks Jenni!