Today was Scott's first Saturday of tax season. I spent the day cleaning up. Our house wasn't a disaster area, but it hadn't been really cleaned (vacuumed, mopped, dusted) since before Christmas. Since he was working all day, I cleaned our house today.
When Scott came home, he said, "I love you. Thank you for cleaning. I don't have a blog, but if I did, I'd blog about how wonderful you are."
So...I'm blogging it for him. Because I think it's important for couples to pay attention to the little things that we do for each other. And to thank each other for those things.
Kucoin better than Binance? Honest opinion
11 months ago

4 comments:
I like your background. How do you change it like this? I tried once, but haven't looked at it again.
AND I love your post...VERY NICE!!!
Thanks! And go to www.thecutestblogontheblock.com to get free backgrounds. There are other sites, but this is the one I go to. You can get a free background there, and copy the link onto your blog. I'll walk you through it sometime if you want. ☻
This is a nice blog, Bit.
I especially liked your recap of 2009. I'm looking forward to reading more in 2010.
Thank you, Jenni!
I'm sorry it took so long for me to post your comment. I forgot that I had to publish it. :-)
Post a Comment