In January, Scott and I welcomed our first niece to the family. She arrived 10 days after Leo's 3rd birthday. Technically, she wasn't my niece at the time, but I knew that she would be. Welcome to the world Fiona Elaine!

February was Valentine's Day...only the 2nd that I've actually been part of a couple. We went to Cirque du Soleil that night. It was great! Before that, I ran some errands during the day, and came back to this...
Not much happened for Scott and me in March, but Quentin graduated from his pre-school at Poppy's school. The Child Development class at the school runs this pre-school. I remember being in this class as a sophomore, and it was so much fun! I'm glad Quentin got to be a part of it.
Connor turned 5 on April 7, Ron's birthday was April 11, and Brandon turned 32 on April 26.
Zeke's 1st birthday was May 21, 2009.
At the end of May, Scott and I closed on our new home!
June brought us Scott's 30th birthday as well as our bachelor and bachelorette parties!
In July, of course, Scott and I got married. I'm so lucky to have found the perfect person for me.☺
Also in July, we went to Naples, Florida, for our honeymoon.
Finally, Mom turned 53 on July 18.
Quentin turned 4 on August 5. He celebrated by going to Chuck E. Cheese and a Tin Caps game. We all had a great time!
Also in August, Scott had surgery on his shoulder to repair a muscle tear that has caused him pain for years. I started my 8th year of teaching, and Connor started kindergarten! 

Sue's birthday was on September 14.
We also had fun at one of Quentin's soccer games and Bluffton's annual street fair in September.
In October, we celebrated Dad's birthday with a party at our house.
We went to Batavia to celebrate Melinda's birthday.
Scott and I went to New Orleans (sorry for the small picture). Scott loved the seafood!
We celebrated Halloween (complete with my new mask from New Orleans).
And Quentin got new soccer pants.
I turned 30 in November, and Scott threw me a party to celebrate.
Scott and I also celebrated Thanksgiving with his parents, and then hosted Thanksgiving for the Pastores. We all had fun playing the new Mario game for Wii that Scott bought me.
In December, Scott and I celebrated Christmas with the Pastores on December 20.
Scott and I opened our presents, then we went to Christmas Mass with Sue and celebrated with Scott's parents on Christmas Eve.
We celebrated Christmas with Mom, Dad, Brandon, and the boys on Christmas Day. Santa even came to Mom and Dad's house! (Zeke isn't too sure about him yet, though.)
Unfortunately, weather prevented us from going to Melinda and Andre's house the day after Christmas, but we are going to Ron and Sue's to celebrate with them today.☺
We ended the year with a party at Jeff's house.
Happy New Year everyone! I hope to see even more of this face in 2010.☺























No comments:
Post a Comment