Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 29, 2010

I'm scared!

According to MorphThing, this is what my daughter will look like.  No, I didn't request a girl.  This is just what came up, and I can't get a boy to come up.  And, no, this baby is not on its way.  If this is really how the baby will look, adoption may be the better option.  Glad I found out before getting pregnant.  :-)  (But, I do like that she has blonde hair and blue eyes.)

I am kidding.  Of course I'll still have kids.  Especially since, given the same program, this is what Brandon or I should have looked like:




















I'm thinking the program is not too accurate.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

What is it with the lips? They look so weird on both of them. Otherwise, the you and Scott baby is cuter than what you or Brandon should have looked like I think. There is a reason why you couldn't get a boy to come up, you know!

Elizabeth said...

That's what I told Scott last night. I think our little girl is ugly because of her lips. Otherwise, she's not bad. And, yes, I know why I couldn't get a boy to come up. :-)