I'm back at work now. Eric has adjusted to the change pretty well. He refused to eat anything for the first three days. This was pretty stressful for everyone involved. By Thursday of the first week, though, he took a bottle while screaming/crying. On the first Friday, he took the bottle without any problems at all. He has done great with the bottle ever since. He's still not a fan of solid foods. It seems like he doesn't like the mushiness, so I hope he gets some more teeth quickly!
Eric's first tooth popped through on January 8, and the second one followed 10 days later. I think he might be working on more already because he chews on anything and everything. He loves to chew on restaurant tables when he's put in a high chair. Don't worry...we stop him after his first nibble.
Eric is going to crawl any day now. I could have had Eric's 27-week blog written on time and still typed that sentence. But I swear, he is going to take off soon! He has been army crawling for over a month. He scoots everywhere! He's also been planking for awhile, and last week he started rocking on his hands and knees. He loves to be held, but I think if we can put him down more often, he'll be taking off in no time.
He still doesn't really like to sit up. If I try to sit him up, he flops himself onto his belly so he can practice his crawling. If he's interested in something close to him, he'll sit up, but otherwise, he'd rather be on the go.
He's had a little trouble sleeping through the night since I went back to work (of course). Most nights, he still sleeps from about 9:00 - 5:00, but occasionally, he's gone back to waking up around 1:00 just to make sure I'm still here.
I think those are all of the big milestones. I hope to be back soon to update you on his stats as a 7-month-old. So, for now, I'll leave you with the cute pictures.
27 Weeks Old:
28 Weeks Old:
29 Weeks Old:
And 30 Weeks (Hello Little Ernest):
Kucoin better than Binance? Honest opinion
11 months ago

2 comments:
Elizabeth.....
On time or not, I still love reading about my great niece and great nephew on your blogs....don't stop, no matter what! Love to all.
Jeannie
Thank you! Hopefully I'll adjust to my new schedule soon. :)
Post a Comment