Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 29, 2013

Eric: Weeks 1 & 2

When Adriana was first born, this was our schedule:

She slept, I slept.
She slept, I did stuff around the house.
She slept, I slept.
She slept, I updated the blog.

Now that Eric is here, this is the schedule:

He sleeps, I play with Adriana.
He sleeps, I try to get stuff done around the house while Adriana "helps."
He sleeps, Adriana sleeps, I sleep.
He sleeps, I play with Adriana.

So, I will continue to take weekly pictures of Eric, and I will get them posted to the blog as I can.  As he starts sleeping more through the night, I'll try to update more regularly.

Week 1:

 Week 2:

Eric is doing very well.  Just before he was two weeks old, he went to the doctor.  They like for babies to be back at their birth weight by this time.  For Eric, that would mean 7 lbs 15 oz.  Eric weighed 8 lbs 10 oz!  He likes to sleep a lot...more than I remember Adriana sleeping.  And he is so loved by everyone, including his big sister.  She loves to kiss him and help take care of him.  I'm so lucky to have two wonderful kids!

No comments: