The end of the school year is always hectic, and this year was no exception. So, I managed to take pictures of Baby Herman's progress, but of course, I didn't get them posted. Here they are now:
This is Week 31:
Click here to see Adriana at Week 31.
Here is Week 32:
Click here to see Adriana at Week 32.
And finally, here is Week 33:
Click here to see Adriana at Week 33.
Everything is still going well, according to the doctor. When I went last Friday, he said that my blood pressure and weight are perfect, and I am measuring exactly as I should be at this time. The doctor I saw at 31 weeks said that he is expecting the baby to be little like Adriana was. And this past doctor told me about how labor tends to not take as long the second time. I hope they're right...
I should be more timely with the 34th week pictures since I'm home now and Adriana is sleeping better. I think she understands that it's summer and she doesn't need to get up early to see me. She's been sleeping until 7 or later, which means I can make it through the day without a nap (since I'm up about 5 times/night).
We're working on transitioning Adriana to her big girl bed. She's really excited about sleeping in her big girl bed, but isn't quite ready for it all the time. She is currently napping in her crib because she couldn't get to sleep in her big girl bed. She was upset about going to her crib, but I told her we'd try again tomorrow. I think by the time the baby is here, she'll be ready to move out of the nursery without it seeming like the baby is kicking her out. I'll keep you updated on her progress.
Kucoin better than Binance? Honest opinion
11 months ago

2 comments:
Sounds like you're all doing great! Adriana just gets cuter and cuter. Hope you're enjoying summer break!
Jenni
Thank you, Jenni! We're excited to see you soon!
Post a Comment