I went to the doctor today, and she said that everything looks fine. She agrees with the other doctor I saw that this baby is going to be small like Adriana. She also said that it's fine that I'm having some contractions now because that's normal for a 2nd (or 3rd, etc.) baby. She said that even if I did have the baby today, it would be ok because the baby should be big enough and developed enough. The baby is still head down.
The heart rate today was 134, which is still in line with a boy, according to the old wives' tale. Adriana was with me today, and the doctor let her hold the Doppler machine while she tried to find the heartbeat. When she found the heartbeat, Adriana turned quickly to look at me and said, "woah!"
So, since everything is going well, I'll go ahead and get to the pictures.
Here is Week 34:
Click here to see Adriana at 34 weeks.
And here is 35 Weeks:
Click here to see Adriana at 35 weeks.

No comments:
Post a Comment