Clothing Size: 18 months (pants), 24 months or 2T (shirts)
Likes: Talking to everyone...especially Mommy and Daddy, stuffed animals, MUSIC, BOOKS, going on walks, playing outside, mirrors/pictures of herself (she's a little conceited), FLOWERS, giving kisses and hugs, dancing, "swimming," and playing with bubbles and babies.
Dislikes: Not getting her way, being stopped at red lights, being tired
All About Eric
Hair Color: Blondish-brown
Eye Color: Not developed yet, but looking pretty blue most days
Height: 23.5 inches (79%)
Weight: 11 pounds 11 ounces (35%)
Clothing Size: 3 months (for a little bit longer)
Likes: Sleeping during the day, eating, getting kisses from Adriana, going on walks in the stroller, his rocking napper, baths
Dislikes: Getting into his carseat, burps that get stuck, being too hot, stuffy noses, when Mommy eats dairy
2 comments:
Looks like the Florida sun bleached her hair!
I actually took this before we left; I just didn't get a chance to put it on here. I guess it got bleached on her walks with her grandmas. :-)
Post a Comment