Adriana was so excited to take this picture. She was playing on the floor, and I put Elmo up on the chair. She turned, saw Elmo, and rushed over to the chair. She started trying to climb up into the chair. As soon as I put her beside Elmo, she "posed," as you can see. Clearly, she knows the drill after so many weeks of doing this.
Adriana went to the doctor for her 9-month well-baby check-up. The doctor was SO impressed with her. When the doctor walked in, Adriana was standing near a stool. The doctor said, "well, my first question at this appointment is usually, 'is she starting to pull up at all?' I guess that's not necessary since I see her standing there." She went on to ask me questions about everything Adriana can do, and she was surprised. She started asking me questions that she asks at the one-year appointment because she said that's where Adriana is developmentally. I just listed all the stuff she can do in the last post, so I won't bore you with it again, but I am definitely a proud mommy today! I'm thrilled that my little girl is SO smart!! I'm also thankful for all of the wonderful influences that Adriana has in her life. I know that everyone's interaction with her has contributed to her intelligence and development. I'm excited to see what she will continue to accomplish in the future!
Kucoin better than Binance? Honest opinion
11 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment