Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Measure Up Monday - 28 Weeks

Look!  It's only Tuesday (night), and the blog is already updated!




We're still dealing with teeth here.  They aren't through yet, and it's made for some rough nights.  I hope they come through soon, so we can all get some sleep, but I don't mind that she's teeth-free when it comes to feeding.  I'm scared of being bitten, and I really hope that when the teeth do come through, I'm lucky enough to not have a biter.

Adriana's other accomplishment this week is that she's started to scoot more and more.  She gets her butt in the air, and moves forward a little at a time.  We're excited to see that scooting turn into crawling...someday.

Finally, Adriana has started playing peek-a-boo.  It is the cutest thing.  She started doing it with a blanket or other object.  But when she doesn't have a blanket, she clasps her hands together and puts them over her eyes.  Then she tries to see if we're looking, so she puts her hands up on her forehead.  Then we say, "where's Adriana?" and she pulls her hands down.  I'll try to get a picture of this soon.

No comments: