Of course, when a baby is born, everyone tries to analyze who he or she looks like. Some keep the same look for their whole lives. My nephew, Connor, appears to be one of these kids. As soon as he was born, I said that he looked just like his maternal grandfather. He's 7 1/2 now, and still looks like him. Others change drastically over the years. I used to look just like my Aunt Shelly, but now, I don't think I have a single feature in common with her. It will be fun to see if Adriana keeps her look, or if she changes completely over the years. No matter what, I'm sure she'll be cute. :-)
For now, analyze away. Who does Adriana look like?
(*Note: I tried to pick similar poses.)
 |
| Mommy |
 |
| Adriana |
 |
| Daddy |
 |
| Adriana |
No comments:
Post a Comment