I planned to have Adriana wear the same outfit each week until she outgrows it so we would be able to see just how much she is growing/changing. Yesterday when she woke up, I put her in her pink-and-black-polka-dot outfit. When we got downstairs, she ate, and then I put her in the chair for her picture. She spit up all over the outfit. This upset her, and she started to cry. Even after I changed her, she was still crying, and I didn't want to take her picture like that. Once she got calmed down, she fell asleep. Then we ran errands. And it just never worked out to get her picture again. So, here she is...in a different outfit.
And even though she's not looking at the camera, I had to include this next one to show off her new skill:
| She's smiling!!!! |
And, by the way...she's outgrown her newborn clothes. :-(

No comments:
Post a Comment