Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Adriana is One Month Old!

I skipped a Measure Up Monday because it fell so close to the day Adriana turned one month old.  I put her in the same outfit as last week so it would be easy to compare.  Honestly, I don't see much of a difference.  I think she changed a lot from week 2 to week 3, but not as much from week 3 to week 4.  You can judge for yourself:


At one month old, Adriana has already accomplished a lot.  She can do all of the following:

  • moves her head from side to side
  • blinks at bright lights
  • lifts her head when placed on her stomach
  • stares at faces
  • responds to human voices
  • "scoots" by digging her heels into a surface
  • likes to look at lights
  • rolls partway from side to back
  • holds head in line with her back when pulled to a sitting position
  • grasps some objects, especially when eating (lately, she has started grabbing her own hair when eating)
  • says "n-guy" and some other babbling sounds
  • makes throaty sounds
  • "stands" with little support for several seconds
  • takes a bottle (at 3 weeks, 1 day...without any hesitation)
  • moved to her own room (at 3 weeks, 2 days...she LOVES it!
 Happy one month, Adriana!  We're so lucky to have you in our family.  We love you!

No comments: