During the 27th week, the baby got hiccups for the first (noticeable) time. It was really light, but Scott and I could feel the baby moving in a rhythmic pattern every 2 seconds. Based on what I've heard, I'm pretty sure this was hiccups.
I'm starting to get more uncomfortable, so I know I'm in the 3rd trimester. My belly feels SO heavy when I lay on either side. Breathing is getting more and more difficult, and I'm pretty sure the baby has bruised my right side. For about a week, it seemed like the baby's favorite spot to kick was on the right side. Now, that same spot hurts like crazy! It feels just like a bruise, but I can't see anything, so I'm guessing it's bruised on the inside.
The big new for week 28 is that the nursery decorating has started! While I was in New Jersey with my mom, Scott painted the nursery. It looks wonderful! We (Scott, my dad, and maybe Brandon) still have more to do, so I'm not going to post pictures yet, but I am so happy with how it looks so far!
For now, you just get the standard weekly pictures. Of course, there are two weeks' worth this time.
Week 27
Week 28
Stay tuned next week for some gender fun. :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment