Yes, I know it's almost 27 weeks now. I wasn't able to post week 26 until now because we took the baby on its first vacation. Unfortunately, the baby couldn't see anything, but I like to think it still had fun.
Scott's mom, Sue, retired from teaching this year. Her last day of school was Tuesday, May 31, and we went on a celebratory family vacation. We left for Riviera Maya in Mexico on Saturday, June 4. As we sat in the airport on Saturday morning, the baby moved in a different way, and it was tickling me. It was pretty funny, except for the fact that I looked like a crazy person laughing for no reason. I felt it move a lot during the 26th week. It seems to be getting more and more active...just in time for it to start getting too crowded for it to move. It's getting less shy with its movements now. The baby will let Scott feel it move on a pretty regular basis. I think he's having more fun with the baby now that he can feel it move more regularly.
According to the information I've read, the baby's eyes are now open. The book I've read says that if you shine a flashlight on your stomach, the baby will move in response to the light since it can see now. We haven't tried this yet, but it's cool to think that the baby is looking around sometimes.
Since I'll be posting more in a couple of days, I'm going to make this post pretty short. Even though I was gone, I did still remember to take my weekly pictures (you're welcome, Mom). Here they are:
Kucoin better than Binance? Honest opinion
11 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment