Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Eric: 17 Weeks

I promise I'll be back soon with Eric's 18 Week/4 Month post.  Eric is teething and Adriana is having some nightmares, so I'm tired and I sleep when I can instead of blogging.  On the days that I'm awake enough to skip a nap, I'm trying to finish up some stuff around here before I go back to work.  My latest project is cleaning up the basement.  We aren't quite ready to finish it, but we're running out of room for all of the toys, so I'm going to get the basement set up for playing.

As I said above, Eric is teething.  No tooth yet, but he drools and chews like CRAZY!  He is also starting to babble a lot.  Several times each day, Adriana tells me, "Eric said, 'ah goo!'" or some other random phrase.  She also tells me that "ah goo" means "I love Adriana."

I'll tell more about Eric's major achievements in my next post (soon, I promise...hopefully).  For now, here are this week's pictures of our cute little guy:



No comments: