Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 15, 2013

Baby Herman #2 - 25 Weeks and 26 Weeks

We had Spring Break last week, so I was definitely able to get my pictures taken.  But, Adriana kept me busy on my week off, and it was Scott's busiest week of the year (well, his busiest week when he's not out of town anyway) so I didn't get a chance to update the blog.

I'm starting to get quite uncomfortable.  I have trouble sleeping because of my belly, my inability to breathe, and my charley horses.  Fun stuff.  My heartburn is getting worse, but it's still not as bad as it was with Adriana.  I'm still able to eat lemons, and with her, I had to cut them out a long time ago.

Here's my picture from 25 weeks pregnant:


Click here to see me when I was 25 weeks pregnant with Adriana.

And here I am at 26 weeks pregnant with Baby #2:


You can click here to see my at 26 weeks pregnant with Adriana.

No comments: