This is it. The last weekly post. I'm still planning to do a monthly picture, but Adriana doesn't seem to change much from week to week anymore, so I won't be making her pose with Elmo as frequently anymore.
Adriana has completely recovered from her her Roseola, and she was back to her happy self this week. She was a little more melancholy today because her favorite thing is being taken away from her. She is no longer allowed to nurse during the day. She's become a bit too dependent, and isn't doing well with naps for Grandma when Mommy is gone. Plus, she's getting to be a big girl. As a wise person told me, if she drank from a bottle, I would take that away at one year, so I need to take away nursing. Big girls drink from cups. She's sad about it, but as long as she keeps her mind off of it, she's fine. We'll cut out bedtime nursing soon, but for now, we're taking it one step at a time.
Here's the serious face she had for most of today:
But she was still our happy girl when she didn't focus on nursing being taken away:
Kucoin better than Binance? Honest opinion
11 months ago

2 comments:
so you've got two people pouting in your house?
Yes. The easiest diet ever is being taken away from me. I told her this is Grandma Coley's doing. :-)
Post a Comment