Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 6, 2012

Measure Up Monday - 47 Weeks

Adriana and I are going to try to enjoy our last week of summer.  I know Adriana misses Grandma (and I'm sure Grandma misses her as well), but Adriana is going through a major Mommy phase right now, and I know next week is going to be hard on her.  I expect there will be tears on Monday...and Adriana may cry, too.  :'-(

On a positive note, I told Scott today that Adriana was born at such a perfect time.  I am amazed at all she has learned to do this summer, and I'm so happy that I've been home to see it all.  Lately, I've been amazed at her ability to communicate.  She has learned to ask for milk by tapping me on the chest.  She helps me water our plants, and she makes a sniffing noise to show me that she knows she is looking at flowers.  She has started to imitate singing.  She carries a tune about as well as her mother, but she's trying.  I just can't believe how much she has grown this summer!

Here's the latest picture to show how much she has grown:

Look!  She smiled for me!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

What a good picture!

Nicole said...

What a cutie!

Elizabeth said...

Thank you! I couldn't believe she took such a good picture! It only took one time this week. :-)