I can't believe Adriana will be one year old in 10 weeks! I still remember the day I turned 30 weeks pregnant. I told Scott the baby was due in 10 weeks, and he said, "that's really soon." And it was! Now we're 10 weeks away from Adriana's first birthday, and I know that time will go by quickly, too.
Adriana is still wearing her 9-month clothes for the most part. I remember switching her to her 9-month clothes the day that she turned 6 months. I thought the 9-month clothes were SO cute, so I was excited to get her into them. I think her 12-month clothes are absolutely adorable, too, but I feel like putting her in them makes her a big girl instead of a baby. The 9-month outfits aren't too tight yet (some of them are getting there, but she's still about a pound away from the suggested weight), so I'll keep her in those for a little while longer.
She is teething again. All four top teeth are close to coming in. The gums have flattened out, and the little white bumps are getting more and more pronounced. She had a really bad day yesterday, but she is still as cute as ever. See...
On June 22, Adriana took two steps, and she has continued to take 1 - 2 steps every day since. Today, she took three. She was trying to get some of my food, so she wasn't thinking about how hard walking is...just food. She still practices on her walker multiple times each day, so I'm sure she'll get there soon.
But for now, it's still a lot of crawling.
Finally, Adriana had her second play date with her friend Mia. I think they get along really well. In fact, today Adriana was giving Mia kisses. It was SO cute! They are both doing a good job of sharing toys. I'm so glad she likes her new friend!
Kucoin better than Binance? Honest opinion
11 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment