Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 2, 2012

16 Weeks

My computer's hard drive is fried, so I can't get pictures on here right now.  I will get Adriana's 16-week picture (and any other weeks that are missed) on here as soon as I can.  For now, the only thing to say today is that I am in mourning.  It is my last day at home with my baby.  I go back to work tomorrow.  It is the day I have been dreading since September 11.  So far, I have only cried 4 times, but there are still 7 hours left in the day.  I plan to spend the majority of those seven hours spending time with Adriana and repeating the following:  "60 days until Spring Break, 60 days until Spring Break, 60 days until Spring Break..."

I'm using my mom's computer to post the 16-week picture.

No comments: