The biggest news this week is that we had our 5th (and probably last) ultrasound. This ultrasound was scheduled to check on the baby's kidney. At the 3rd ultrasound, the tech saw a possible problem with the kidney and wanted to take another look in the future. Last Thursday's ultrasound showed no problem with either kidney! Either the other ultrasound was just done at a bad time, or the kidney healed over the weeks. Either way, we were so happy to know that everything is fine! And we were happy to get another sneak peek at our baby! These are a little harder to see because the baby is bigger now, and it's harder for the ultrasound to pick up individual parts.
Look at those little veins and brain wrinkles!
The ultrasound tech couldn't believe how much hair it has already! I can! With all the heartburn I've had, I'm shocked its hair isn't down to its ankles by now.
In other news, the nursery is almost done. I'll post pictures once it is complete.
And finally, my weekly pictures:

4 comments:
Great news! Glad to hear all is well :o) You look great in this week's belly shot! You look so happy (not that you haven't in others!) and are totally all belly... if I cover your belly, you look like you aren't even pregnant! Enjoy these last 10 weeks... They will FLY by!
Thank you so much, Shannon!
You still look great! I also love the new background on the blog:-)
Thanks, Mom!
Post a Comment