Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Thank you!

My 30th birthday party was on Saturday.  Scott did a WONDERFUL job of organizing the party, and I had a great time!  Thank you to all of my fantastic friends and family who were able to attend.  It means so much to me to have such great people in my life, and I truly felt loved and appreciated by everyone at my party.  I am glad the kids had such a good time.  I'd like to give a special thanks to my mom for being the emcee for musical chairs.

In no particular order, thank you so much to the following people for helping me celebrate my 30th birthday:

Mom, Dad, Brandon, Connor, Quentin, Sue, Ron, Melinda, Andre, Leo, Fiona, Deb, Tony, Andy, Heidi, Ashtyn, Brock, Brian, Rebecca, Libby, Charlie, A.J., Bryan, Stephanie, Madi, Caden, Liana, Matt, Belle, Jeff, & Jena.  You are the best!

Here are some pictures from the party.  Mom was using my camera, and isn't quite used to how STILL you have to stand when taking pictures, so they are a little blurry.  But I really appreciate her taking pictures for me.

My cake.  Thanks Deb!















Zeke, making sure everything is ready upstairs.















Zeke and Poppy, having a chat before the party.

Getting ready for cake

Scott, giving his speech to thank everyone for coming

Blowing out my candles (or watching as all of the kids blew them out before I could).

My guests...










After the party, my parents, brother, and his three sons spent the night so we could have our annual family pictures taken today (Sunday).  Here are some (less blurry) shots from this morning.

Zeke (and his tongue)


Connor, reading the morning paper

Quentin, just chillin'


Dad, talking to Quentin

5 comments:

Nicole said...

sorry about the blurry pictures:-)
The party was a lot of fun!

Elizabeth said...

Sorry for calling you out on the blurry pictures. I meant it as a thank you, and to say that my camera is a bit of a pain if you aren't used to using it. Thanks again for taking the pictures for me. I completely forgot! :-)

Jenny said...

Dear Santa, Please bring Elizabeth a new camera. Auto-focus is a must! And just to make sure all bases are covered could you please get Nicole in a photography class.

Elizabeth said...

Ha ha! That's hilarious, Jenny!

Nicole said...

I did not take any offense to the "bad photographer" reference...I know you appreciated it. Jenny...you are hilarious!:-)